Miimi & Jiinda Collab Picnic Rug // Miinggi Jaanymili
The first of Wandering Folk's Artists Series, the Miinggi Jaanymili Picnic Rug features Indigenous artists duo Miimi and Jiinda’s artwork. The symbol in the middle represents a meeting place where people come together and connect. The circles around the outside are neighbouring tribes, friends and family that journey along the pathways, meeting in the middle to share stories, culture, food and celebrations.
Printed on Wandering Folk's NEW renewable and durable 100% recycled polyester fabrication. The base features our trusty brown water resistant poly/cotton canvas with a waterproof treatment.
$5 from every rug sold will be donated to Karrkaad Trust. This will be put towards the work, land and lives of Indigenous people in West and Central Arnhem.
- Dimensions: 164cm x 147cm
- Weight: 1.9kg
- Hand illustrated print on front side
TOP/FRONT: 100% Recycled polyester/cotton.
BACK: Poly/cotton canvas with a waterproof treatment.
- Top features NEW renewable fabrication that is made from recycled plastic fibres that's more durable, less likely to fade and water resistant.
- Signature brown base is water resistant
- Hand made tassels on corners
- Embroidered cotton label
- Brown ornate woven carry strap
- Stitch lines on back for easy rolling
- Plastic free shipping
- $5 from each sale of this rug donated to Karkaad Trust.
- *Please note that although we try our very best to ensure all imagery portrays products true colours they can sometimes alter on screen or in certain lighting.