Please read the following Terms and Conditions closely before using the Isla Samsara site. By accessing, browsing, and using this site, you acknowledge that you read, understood, and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
All of the content you see and hear on the Site, including but not limited to, page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips, and text are subject to trademark, service mark, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights are held by Isla Samsara or by third parties who have granted permission to Isla Samsara to use their materials. No use of these may be made without prior written consent.
The content of the Site, and the Site as a whole, is intended solely for the personal, non-commercial use by the users of our site. You may download, blog, print or store selected portions of the content, provided you give credit to Isla Samsara and source back to www.islasamsara.com
We want to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchases so we have made our return/exchange system very simple. All items are thoroughly inspected before being dispatched to ensure a high level of quality in the garments you purchase from us. Isla Samsara offers free return shipping for exchanged items within Australia. You'll just need to cover the postage to send it back to us.
Items must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unused, and with all original tags and accessories attached. Sale, discounted, and special order items are deemed FINAL SALE, in which case they are not eligible for refund, exchange, or store credit (unless faulty). Shipping charges are not reimbursed for returned purchases.
All returns/exchanges must meet the following requirements:
* Mail it back within 7 business days from the date of purchase (14 for international customers)
* Merchandise must be received in original condition – unworn, unwashed, with ALL tags still attached
* The item is not on sale or discounted.
Returned items not received in their original state will be automatically returned to the customer. Isla Samsara reserve the right to reject a return if we conclude it is not in a new condition.
Please email email@example.com before returning your goods so we can supply you with our returns address. If you cannot find anything in our store that you would like to exchange Isla Samsara will issue you with a credit note to the amount of original purchase (excluding freight) which can be used in store and is valid for six months from the date of issue. We do not offer refunds on change of mind or incorrect sizing purchases (If the goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act).
- Free return delivery is not available for multiple returns (exchanges after the first return)
- Free return delivery is not available for international orders outside of Australia
- All freight charges are non refundable*
* If an item is faulty or incorrectly sent, freight charges may be reimbursed to that of equal or lesser value of the original shipping costs.
All Australian orders are sent express post for a flat rate delivery of $10.00 per order. This means fast delivery - usually next business day within the express post network (Australian capital cities and major metro areas). Regional areas outside the express post network may be 2-5days.
Three Little Birds offers a flat rate of $20.00 for New Zealand orders and a flat rate of $25.00 for standard rest of the world international shipping. International orders should arrive within 7-10 working days once payment has been received.
For more information regarding postage please visit your nearest Post Office or visit http://auspost.com.au
- All orders will be posted once payment is received.
- Isla Samsara will not be liable for unreceived express parcels once they have been despatched.
- Final prices do not include relevant overseas customs duties, foreign taxes or other fees which may be imposed and this is the responsibility of the customer. Please check with your local customs office for further information.
Paying for your purchases is simple and safe. All payments are processed using PayPal. PayPal uses the strictest internet security available - Isla Samsara will never see your credit or debit card or bank details. You don't even need a PayPal account! You can use an existing PayPal account OR just enter your credit or debit card details and you're away :)
Direct Debit is also available as a payment method. Once you checkout you will be issued our Bank Details in which you make payment too. Please note that bank transfers can take two days depending on which bank you are with, so please allow a couple of days for your parcel to be sent off.
For any more information regarding PayPal please visit www.paypal.com.au